Thursday, July 25, 2019

Shirts and Mugs Added to Zazzle Collections

I have added to Our Rugged Individualism Apparel and Our Rugged Individualism Essentials. So shirts and mugs are available to show your family colors. 

If you are not one of the four families I have listed, just be patient. the link called Surnames lists more families that will be touched on.  If there is time, and a computer capable of graphics, then those names will be added to our stores. 

I believe we should celebrate our heritage and not leave it to old dusty tomes. 

Every purchase helps support my little evil publishing empire... see, Sonoran Dawn Studios. I and my imaginary friends (that's a joke, it's really my cats) write about different topics and create creative gift items. 

So Thank You very much for your patronage. 

If you would just like to help out with my dad's services, then please donate to my Memorial for a Veteran Fundraiser.

Once I get over my current life threatening episode, I am hoping to fill the various sites with content. 
Original Art by DL Mullan

Sonoran Dawn will be hosting an online fall party: All Hallow's Eve: Little Shop of Horrors. We will have authors, artists, and readers all day and evening on Halloween. We hope you will join us as a participant or guest. Our parties are always so much fun. 

So be there or be square...

Have a great and wonderful day!